Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Spring I heart Spring

It is so nice to be having such great weather, and funny how people here in Manitoba become alive again after the long cold winter! Ava really enjoys going outside now, so i have blocked in our deck to make it safe for her to play on. She has a few toys out there and really enjoys it! I cant wait to see what she will be like once the snow is all melted and its not mucky, then she can play on the grass.

So with this nice weather comes thoughts of shorts, sandals and cute bathing suits. DUN DUN DUN... but I'm so BLAH! So as much as i love spring, I hate it because all these cute clothes come out and I CANT FIT THEM. Anyone else feeling the same??? Lets start a group. We can share great recipes, and health tips, weight loss goals and plans... Anyone up for a challenge?

MY goal is 2 pounds a week. I'm going to do this by daily exercise and healthier food choices...WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments: