Sunday, April 13, 2008

BORED = EATING

Help me, i cant stop eating, because I'm SOOOO bored. Even though I'm not eating the WORST foods i could be, i am constantly eating. I am out in Winkler at my in laws watching the foster kids while they are having fun (probably buying cute things for Ava). Anyways there house is full of food, alot of junk food, but i think the worst thing i had was french fries... i have been tempted to pick from the cans of pop they have in their walk in fridge, that's right WALK IN! But i haven't had pop in a week now, and i am trying my hardest to STOP drinking it. Its hard because Shawn loves his Pepsi - but i want to be drinking WATER... ALL DAY!!

So even though i DID lose 3 pounds this past week, between a girls night, wedding reception and being here at the in laws i think i will be up 6 pounds...arghhh! Well i did get on the treadmill today, even if it was only for 10 minutes!! And i plan on taking advantage of the nice weather tomorrow!! Oh well i guess it will be BURN BABY BURN.... there is a trampoline here heheh!!

No comments: