Saturday, April 12, 2008

hating my house

OK, so here's my problem we rent this house in Waverly heights, and we have had one problem after another. Our landlord is such a cheap ______ fill in the blank. I just hate living here. We have had all our appliances break in this house, and now they are onto round 2 of breakdowns. Have i mentioned that we have only lived here 7 months.

I have just been trying to catch up on laundry, and was on about my 3rd load for the day, when i heard the dryer buzzer go off. So i went downstairs and was going to load my clothes from the washer into the dryer when i realized it hadn't finished its cycle. So i checked it all out and realized that the spinner is not working! GREAT!! So now I'm really ticked off, stressed out, and want to hunt down my landlord. WHAT I'M I GOING TO DO? Our lease is up at the end of May so i am desperately searching for another home to rent, but some of the rental prices are so ridiculous i could be paying a mortgage on a 500k home - now does that make any sense?

I have called my landlords house now 3 times since finding out that the washer broke YET AGAIN - dif washer this time though, we only had this one for about 2 months IF that! But of course there is no answer - kay make that 4 (i blocked my # this time but still nothing) Well when i do get a hold of him he is going to get an earful. In the meantime i better go ring out my clothes and get them in the dryer! HOPEFULLY THAT STILL WORKS!

No comments: