Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kisses

Ava has been getting cuter by the day! She has learned now in the past week or 2 how to give kisses. She gives them to me on the lips now, and says mmmmaaaaawwwhhh. Its so cute! She started off with only giving kisses to her baby dolls, and then kissing my legs for some reason while i would sit on the couch, and now on the face, and to everyone! It's very cute!

We were out at my parents house on saturday and Ava had so much fun in the yard walking around. She really enjoys being outside! I took her on the trampoline and at first sh was scared but after a few minutes she was having so much fun, until she was distracted my one of the dogs.

My mom i guess in one of our last few visits to her house must of shown Ava to call the dogs by tapping her hand on her leg or wherever so she remembered this and she calls the dogs that way - but usually taps her chest and says something that sounds like c'mon again very cute and sooo smart!

She just makes us so HAPPY and makes us laugh!! what next... i guess we will wait and see!

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

I can't wait to get those kisses. I love the little sound Ava makes when she kisses!

Carla McDaniel said...

The kisses they give are so sweet...I can never get enough of Lia's kisses...even though she's getting older. I even make Aitana and Nico give me tons of kisses and to my surprise, they are still willing.