Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh Ava

My sweet Ava. I love her so. She is 3 years old going onto 18. She loves to play with all my makeup. In fact while I was out one day she thought she would color her face with lipstick...daddy cleaned it up before I got home LUCKILY. But I imagine it looked something like this...


Maybe a little less SCARY!!

Either way she ruined a perfectly good compact of my very expensive Sephora lipstick...not too happy with that. But Sweet Ava told me "Ok Mom. I will listen. I will not do makeup without you." So funny! She can put on Mascara too...yowsers!!

I have decided that it is a good idea to put my makeup AWAY from now on. Although I am sure she will get into again. And then Maisa will get to be old enough to get into it too...soon enough :) 

Ava also paints nails...rather well, so if anyone is interested in Makeup Application or Manicures or Pedicures just call for an appointment. She is booking fast!!


No comments: