Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where is the MOTIVATION?

I have a total of 26 days before I leave to Mexico. And a total of 10 pounds that I want gone - mostly my BELLY! Do you think I can do it... I sure hope so, but eating cookies, and turtles and yummy sugary snacks sure ain't going help me...

So here is my idea, starting tomorrow of course, because that is how any diet starts - starting tomorrow I am off the sugar, the pop, the bread and the dairy...or at least I am going to try :) what a cop out I know, but it is hard, especially when your addicted to the sugar.

I might also try taking something like hydroxy cut...if I can find the bottle I have of it!! AND OF COURSE...

WORKING OUT!!

I have been having a tough time with this also, that's where the lack of motivation comes in. I just don't have it. I don't know why either. Because usually once I start working out I do enjoy it. My goal is to get running a constant long run - lets say for at least half an hour. Right now I can do ummm about 3 minutes straight. That is embarrassing. Really.

Well here is to going from frumpy to fabulous!!

No comments: