Thursday, May 8, 2008

All kinds of STUFF!

Well the past week my poor little Ava has been suffering with a really bad cold, fever and teething! On top of that i have been so busy with my vinyl I havent been able to pay much attention to her. And all she wants is snuggles. I hope she gets over this soon, i thought it was cleared up when she was feeling more herself monday, but she was pretty sick last night and today. At least today i have time to snuggle with her!! My poor baby!

Shawn has been busy trying to get our new satelite up and running, its a FREE TO AIR, so we are going to have a gazillion channels, and free PPV - just another distraction for me!! Im excited though, it will save us money in our budget!

Another exciting thing is we are getting a pool. An 18' round above ground pool. I want to teach Ava how to swim, so that will be a blast this summer, we will have MANY pool parties im sure - AND YOU ARE ALL INVITED!

Besides all that, i have just been super busy with MOTHERS DAY vinyl orders... its been really fun, and I have been creating alot o new designs that i hope to be able to have on my website SOON!! We had a craft night just this past friday, and that was a whole lot of fun!! Im going to have to plan those more often!!

Anyways thats all for now... i have to go clean house!! wish me luck!

No comments: